We are now accepting photos for our 2019 Calendar Contest! Your golden could be one of the featured Goldens to grace next year’s calendar!
The contest is open to ALL goldens that are inspiring our volunteers, supporters and members! We are looking for great shots of that showing off, acting regal, being silly, enjoying a special holiday, frolicking outside, lounging inside, or just sporting that GRREAT Golden “smile.” We want to see any shot that you feel shows that wonderful GOLDEN personality!
Upon review of the photos submitted, we will select 20 to 24 photos to be included in an online voting contest. Photos chosen for the voting contest will be judged on composition, quality and emotional appeal.
Voting will allow our friends and supporters to pick the 2019 SEVA GRREAT Calendar twelve monthly winners. Voting for 2019 SEVA GRREAT Calendar Contest will run July 4, 2018 thru August 4, 2018.
Each vote in the photo contest will be $1.00. The 12 photos with the most votes will be 2019 SEVA GRREAT Calendar winners. The remaining photos will be featured on the back inside cover, and may receive special recognition throughout the calendar. We will make every effort to incorporate into the calendar the photo of each dog entered into the photo contest.
Deadline for submission is June 30, 2018
Digital images are required. Please follow these guidelines:
1. Set your camera to take photos at the highest resolution possible.
2. No humans in the photo please—dogs and other pets only.
3. Must be horizontal (landscape) in orientation.
4. Photos must be previously unpublished, non-professional images; no copyrighted photos accepted. Photos become property of SEVA GRREAT and cannot be returned. SEVA GRREAT reserves the right to use pictures submitted in GRREATTimes, on our website, and in other publications.
6. Include the DOG’S NAME in the MESSAGE SUBJECT so we can match your picture with your Information.
7. Include a note in the message body with pertinent information
If it is a SEVA GRREAT dog, please specify the month/year when it was adopted.
Include a brief story (not just a caption) that is less than 80 words (less than 4 lines) about your dog, the picture, and/or what he or she means to you with each picture. Stories may be edited for length if selected for use.
CLICK THE GRAPHIC TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE RULES.